Friday 20 January 2012

The one which fluttered away…



You might already have seen these if you've been around on twitter today but I just could not not blog about them. I am a massive fan of Eylure false lashes and equally massive fan of Katy Perry's makeup. Katy Perry's eye make up looks always excite me: it's fun, it's colourful, dramatic, glittery and fluttery.


01-katy-perry-eylure-false-eyelashes



In February, Eylure and Katy Perry fans will be able to purchase nationwide (Boots and Superdrug) the amazing creations of their collaboration. I am not quite sure of the prices but I would imagine that these would retail around the the £6 mark.


02-katy-perry-eylure-false-eyelashes-oh honey!

Katy Perry's collection is to die for and boast 4 pairs of eyelashes: from the dainty, delicate 'sweetie pie' to the full on drama of 'Oh my'. I prefer a fuller lashline personally (easier to conceal) so will probably pass on 'Oh Honey' and 'Sweetie Pie' as they both sport an invisiband but I just cannot wait to play with ‘Cool Kittie’ and ‘Oh My!’.

Hurry up, February!


03-katy-perry-eylure-false-eyelashes-oh-my!

Have you got any favourites?
Will you be checking these out in store?


photo credits: source.

16 comments:

girl_upnorth said...

Im guilty of never trying false lashes.. I have a real fear that i will stick my eyes together!!! Xx

MissMathful said...

i was wondering what these would look like, i love them but for the life of me cannot apply falsies :(

www.missmathful.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Oh My! will be mine!

Kelly said...

These look great, can't wait to check them out in person!

Kelly x

Hollie said...

I can't wait to try these, they all look dramatic but still flattering!
Hollie
x

Unknown said...

loving the second pair

missy_ellie_uk said...

I'm liking the look of the Cool Kitty ones....look forward to these being released x

Anonymous said...

Oh I need the sweetie pie lashes, yes I do!

ree said...

I'd love to try the really thick ones xxx

Unknown said...

I wish I could use falsh eyelashes. I just seem to be totally rubbish at putting them on!xx

nicoletta said...

Ooh these look gorgeous, i love the last ones. You know i am a sucker for false lashes. I will tweet you now about the eyelook that you asked about xx

Ellie M said...

Wow she is so stunning!! These look fab, love false lashes :) xx

Amelia Liana - Liana Beauty said...

LOVE these!
http://liana-beauty.blogspot.com/

Miss drifted Snow White said...

I doubt that I would be buying these! Look too much like any other fake lashes really!

Valens said...

Hello Liloo, there's a blogger award for you in my blog!
keep up the good work!!!!
your fan from Italy
Valens
xoxo

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Eeeee SO excited for these lashes, I need them all. Absolutely love them :).

xoxo

Leave a comment ...